Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Do I Know?

I have been thinking about the things I really do know and came up with this list:

I know the lasting pain of losing someone you thought you would be growing old with

I know the joy of growing things from seed, including children

I know the sheer joy of hearing a young child laugh and know it is the sweetest music to my ears

I know the pompous satisfaction of getting something of high quality for a bargain price

I know that living, loving and laughing are not easy for any of us...we have to choose to remember the little things that make life worth living, love worth sharing and laughing worth the effort

I know that most of us are more alike than different and we experience a majority of the same things in life

I know as a woman, when I put my mind to something, it gets done. I know there is nothing stronger than the will of a woman on a mission

I know the smell of a spring rain has an uplifting effect on my well being, the sound of crunching leaves under my feet helps bring out the little girl in me and I still wait with grand anticipation for the first snow

No comments: